This week I released the stable version of the EviBlog module. You can download the module from the Sitecore Shared Source. The module works on all Sitecore solutions based on version 6.2.
The module now includes the following features:
- Inline Editing support
- Windows Live Writer integration
- RSS (using the Sitecore 6.2 Integrated RSS)
- Tagging and tagcloud
- Comments (you can disable per setting)
- FieldEditors for blog and entry settings
- Custom webcontrols for integrating your own theme
The Shared Source coordinator Jimmie Overby created two video’s (1, 2) which shows you the most common use of the module. Currently I am writing some documentation about how to use the webcontrols in your own theme. With these webcontrols it’s quite easy to integrate the module within an existing Sitecore installation.
Please do not hesitate to use the Shared Source forum when you have questions about the module.